- Rava - 1 cup
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Cardamom pods - 5
- Cashews - 10
- Shredded Coconut - 2 tbsp
- Ghee - 2 tbsp
- Milk - 3 tbsp
- Heat the pan and dry roast the rava until nice aroma comes. Set aside.
- Remove the skins from cardamom and take just the seeds out. Grind them together with sugar to a fine powder. Mix them with the rava.
- Heat 1 tsp ghee in a pan and roast the cashews. Add this to the rava mixture.
- In the same pan, add another tsp of ghee and fry the coconut until they become golden brown. Add to rava mixture.
- Mix together well and start making the laddus by adding a little ghee and warm milk to each laddu while making it so that the ball holds on tight.
I also managed to make Honey Lemonade, a refreshing and healthy drink for summer. I often make this at home as my daughter just loves honey! The recipe is quite simple. Mix 1/2 cup lemon juice and 1/4 cup honey in a pan. Heat until the honey dissolves fully. Cool and then add 4 cups of cold water, a few ice cubes and a pinch of salt. Mix well and serve chilled.