Raw Mango - 1
Toor Dal - 1/2 cup
G.chillies - 2
Curry leaves - few
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Corriander powder - 1 tsp
Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
Ginger/Garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Mustard, Cumin seeds - 1 tsp each
1. Pressure cook the dal with turmeric powder.
2. Peel the mangoes and chop into small cubes.
3. Slit the g.chilles.
3. Heat oil in a pan and season with mustard and cumin seeds.
4. Add G.chillies and curry leave, fry for a few mins.
5. Add the mangoes, salt and fry well.
6. Add all the powders, ginger/garlic paste and cover for a few mins until the mango is fully cooked.
7. Add the cooked dal and add 1/2 cup water and boil it for a few mins.
8. Season with Corriander leaves..
Enjoy with Rotis or rice!