- Okra (Ladies finger/Bhindi) - 1 lb
- Potato - 1 medium
- Onions - 1/2 medium
- Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- Corriander powder - 1 tsp
- Corriander leaves - to garnish
- Chop the okras into round shaped pieces.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into small cubes.
- Finely chop the onions.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan fry the okras for about 10 mins in medium heat or until the stickyness is mostly gone.
- Add onions, chilli powder, corriander powder, salt and the potatoes and mix well.
- Sprinkle some water and cover it for a few mins.
- Open the lid, increase the heat, add corriander leaves and fry until they turn dark brown...
Can be enjoyed with Rotis as well as with any kind of rice...