There's always room for dessert! I prefer desserts especially after a spicy meal, as they will cool down my taste buds and let me relish!
This recipe is again a simple and quick one. Back in India, I used to do this in the traditional way with milk and it takes hours to boil down to the required consistency. Thanks to the condensed milk cans, now its done in a few mins... yet, same delicious taste!
- 1/2 cup Cashews
- 1/2 cup Pistachios
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp ghee
- Grind together cashews and pistachios with 3 tbsp of water to a paste.
- Heat ghee in a pan, add the paste and fry in low heat until it starts turning into golden brown color.
- Add condensed milk and evaporated milk and sitr gently until they all mix well.
- Bring it to boil, reduce the heat and keep stirring occasionally until it reaches a semi solid consistency (somewhat similar to kesari consistency).
- Add some more ghee and mix well. This is optional.
- Garnish with nuts.